Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Uncle Shaw is 25 ! ! !

Tonight we celebrated Uncle Shaw turning 25 ! ! !

We went to Uni Sushi our new favorite Sushi joint less than 3 miles away. Cooper likes to study the menu.

Shaw is sporting a new doo (mohawk) probably because he wants to feel young and fancy free again. (Sorry dude - you have tons of responsibilities now - a huge house and pool, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 cars and a sexy wife to take care of.)

Oh to be 25 again, some of you might be thinking. Well, that's what I've been thinking. What were you doing at 25??? Leave a comment if you care to share.

3 comments:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

At age 25 I had just moved into our first house in Louisiana. I had been married for 3 years and was working too many hours building my new Autism services business.

Rachel said...

Let's see...when I turned 25, Conner (my oldest child) was about 6 months old. We were living in Dallas, Bret was a youth minister, I was the assistant director of a preschool. Life wasn't too bad.

Carrie Brown said...

I was just married to Earle for half a year. I was teaching Jr. Highers choir and music Full time in the public school system outside of Houston...we lived in and appt...but it was good times, we did pretty much, whatever we wanted to! We did have our dogs, but no kids yet!
CB