Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas 2008 in a week!


It's less than a week before Christmas and it seems that I am bustling around trying to make it all happen but today was a very fun day. My wonderful neighbor, Jeannette watched Allie for the morning while Cooper and I made a few last minute shopping stops. How fun that Heidi was out too and we all got to shop together!

First thing this morning my 2yr old reminds me to really take it all in.

Cooper is thrilled about the Christmas Lights everywhere. He says, "Oh Lights" and often reminds me to turn our lights on. I remind him that we can do it when it is dark outside :)

It is also precious to have my own kid enjoy my be-loved manger scene. Our zoo has some great camels who come really close to you so he is thrilled about the 3 wise men's camel. It is fun to watch him set up the people, Jesus and the animals in the stable.


Allie is just too cute in red! All I want for Christmas from Allie is for her to stand up on her own - it sure would make putting on her pants a bit easier.
(I know all you older moms are saying, "Just enjoy her while she's not mobile")
However, my Christmas wish remains "Allie STAND UP"!!!

Wouldn't that be a big surprise for Daddy too!



Speaking of surprises ...

What a great early Christmas present Lee! I love the new bed.

(I bet you can't wait to try it out too!)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Coop, I love the pics of you with the nativity scene. Too sweet! Hey Allie, sweet girl -- help your Mom out!