Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Women's Roller Derby

For my 35th birthday
I wanted to do something different
something memorable!

Meet my roller derby team the "Roller Vixens"

From right to left:
A-Wall-A-Rob, Lethal Lorie, Coco - Bomb, 
Bone Crippin' Carrie, and Michelle Melon Crusher


A fun night with the team 
and our hubbies tagged along too!



Showing off our team shirts!

Game #2

We all got tatoo's !
(ok, they may be temporary tatoo's)

Watching the opposing team
and figuring out our strategy . . .


My official uniform :
Michelle Melon Crusher


My friends made this night and the anticipation
leading up to it just a blast!

2 comments:

Melissa Macy said...

Sorry sweetie, but your face is just too sweet to look "tough" in this photo! :) Looks like you had a blast!

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad you've got a good group of girlfriends down there. :)