Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Fun


It has been so fun sharing with my kids the marvels of the season. Cooper is just now the age to actually know what a pumpkin is. Now he spots them all over town. "Umpkin, Umpkin" is what I hear several times a day. This was our little pumpkin project this year!

We have made "Umpkin Cookies" for the neighbors and took the wagon to deliver them. I think I decided to do this not out of nice-ness but selfishly because Cooper and Allie just look so cute in that wagon. Cooper never wants to ride he thinks it is his job to pull Allie.
We had "Trunk or Treat" at church a fun halloween celebration. I dressed up as a fisherman, Cooper was a fish and Allie our beautiful mermaid so sad but Dad had to work!


We got to go trick or treating around the neighborhood as a family this year - What fun!









No comments: