Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bite Me . . .

Allie has experienced her first war wound from Cooper this week. Her first of many I presume!
This is how it went down . . . we are all tickling each other on the fun-est (I know that's not a word) bed in the house - mom and dad's big bed and having a ball. Laughing, giggling, snorting good time then I see it . . . Cooper is going to give Allie a kiss on her cheek - odd timing but "oh how sweet'. Then Allie is crying loudly, screaming, sobbing, and then Cooper starts to cry too. What has just happened??? Then I see that the kiss on the cheek has teeth marks. Yes, we were having such a good time Cooper got so excited that he bit Allie on the cheek. After a short explanation, some time in his room and "Sorry Allie" we were back at having a fun day. I couldn't help to think this all was a bit funny until a few days later when I was tickling Cooper and hanging him upside down that he buried his head into my arm and bit down on me. Well, now it's not that funny. We are now exercising extreme caution when we are having such a grand time. LOOK OUT!