Friday, March 6, 2009

A quick trip to Houston


We took a quick trip to Houston because Lee had a training he had to do for work. Along the way we visited our friends, the Vogts, went to the zoo, rode the train and visited many parks.
My friend Candace

Coop and Daddy

Hannah and Allie

Lucas was so helpful to entertain Cooper!


Cooper loved the little train ride through the huge park.
Poor Allie spent a lot of time in her stroller. She was a trooper and took it all in with little complaint.
However on the 6 hour ride home ... well, we just don't want to go there.

3 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

I am so glad you got to go! Looks like you had a great time!! I miss you!!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you got to see the Vogts! I know they enjoyed seeing you, too. Looks like you had fun! (Sorry about the trip home -- I'm SO glad we haven't done any of those in several months now!)

Heidi Kay said...

um... Its been a week. time for a new post... I know you three have a ton going on... let us see... Michelle share.