Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 - Hopeful Anticipation!

This year I have made no "New Year's Resolutions" and I do not know what this year has in store for my family. I do know that God has big plans for the four of us in 2010! I have never felt such a feeling of - Hopeful Anticipation - as I have this year. The spirit of God is preparing us for something but that something is hidden for the time being. There are many times in which I've had a tugging at me and not realized what it was and then later say, "Ah - ha, I knew it! God was working quietly but noticible enough if I really paid attention". A little scary - something difficult may be around the corner. A little exciting - something wonderful may be around the corner! Mostly I am thrilled that I've come to the point in my spiritual walk to recognize God's spirit working and overwhelmingly honored that God would spend his time and energy on little me. Whatever 2010 brings I am praying that we (the Carlson Crew) can take what comes with grace and thankfulness . . .

Stay tuned . . . I'm telling you something big is on the horizon!

2 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

Ohh, I'm excited now!!:)

Rachel said...

Michelle, that's awesome. I can't wait!