Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-12 Update

We've made it 15 days so far!  A roller coaster at times but things are settling down.  I feel well taken care of!

I am off of the IV pole unless there are other problems that would require it.  My arms an veins are healing up. I am able to walk freely in my room.  I am able to take wheelchair rides when Lee and the kids come and visit.  We found a huge interactive train exhibit that the kids adored on our wheelchair ride.

No signs of infection, babies look great when we monitor their heartbeats and movement, and contractions have been minimal and infrequent.  All of these are answers to our prayers!

I've had many visitors come this week bearing all kinds of love gifts; crafts for me and the kids, books, magazines and treats.  One friend gave me a pedicure which was so nice.  Prayers and conversation this week by my friends and family was so uplifting.

Hoping to make it at least 2 more weeks that would take us to Thanksgiving and out of the extreme danger zone for the babies.  After Thanksgiving, our next goal is having the babies stay put until Christmas.  We will deliver sometime the week after Christmas - Lord willing!

That's about it for now!  Thank you for your prayers once again and keep us in them!

No comments: